OCRE Offshore Services B.V. is looking to hire a Commercial Operator to assist our client, specialized in operating platform-supply, subsea-support and walk-to-work vessels. Their mission is to provide safe and systematic shipping services as well as offshore-support solutions.
What will you do?
As a member of the Operations team, the Operator's tasks and responsibilities include:
• Providing smooth communication between various parties (customers, port agents, technical managers, etc.) involved in the execution of commercial contracts;
• Coordinating with both vessels and clients;
• Maintaining contract administration for all assigned vessels, providing reports and analyses to maximise effectiveness of commercial contracts;
• Lastly, you understand and anticipate customer needs for future requirements.
What profile are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate has:
• Relevant experience in Maritime Operations, Shipping or Logistics;
• Preferably experience in a similar commercial operational position;
• Knowledge of voyage operations/administration software and seagoing experience would be an advantage;
• Analytical, problem-solving skills and a commercial attitude;
• Open to a flexible work schedule and traveling;
• Outstanding verbal/written communication and reporting skills in English.
What do we offer?
We believe that to be an employer of choice, we need to take care of our employees. This is why, if you join our team, you will enjoy benefits such as:
• A market relevant salary;
• An extensive variety of development opportunities, including a (free) training program and a yearly personal budget that can be used for your own personal and professional development goals;
Our client is currently only considering candidates who are eligible to live and work in the EU.
Are you interested in this position and do you have relevant experience in line with the responsibilities of a Commercial Operator? Apply directly with an attachment of your CV.
No agency acquisition