Location: Den Helder, Noord-Holland
For our client Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services in North Holland we are looking for an enthusiastic full-time first mechanic scaffolding.
What are you going to do?
As the first scaffolding mechanic, you manage the team of scaffolding builders. You know everything about the scaffolding directive to ultimately be able to carry out offshore maintenance work in the Dutch North Sea as well as possible. You manage the team during the assembly and disassembly of the scaffolding around the platform. Safety rules, quality standards and efficiency are important to you. Rope and climbing techniques are therefore not unknown to you. Scaffolding on offshore gas platforms is a challenge that you like to sink your teeth into.
Who are you?
- You are an enthusiastic and reliable professional
- You have extensive experience (about 5 years experience) as a first mechanic and / or scaffolding builder
- You have a VCA VOL certificate or an equivalent EU safety certificate for operational manager
- You have the certificate of first mechanic
- You have relevant IRATA certificates for Rope Access work or are willing to follow a course in Rope Access work to learn important rope and climbing techniques
What we can offer you
Both temporary and long-term contracts can be negotiated. We can offer you a working environment where mutual respect, a good atmosphere, but also hard work are of great importance. You will end up in a new organization that wants to significantly increase its market share and thereby offer its employees good working conditions.
Interested in this vacancy?
For more information or questions contact Michiel van Deursen
Send Michiel an email or call + +31 (0)70 2400170.