Location: Den Helder, Noord-Holland
For our client Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services in North Holland we are looking for an enthusiastic full-time first insulation mechanic.
What are you going to do?
As the first insulation fitter or sheet metal worker, you are the direct management insulation fitter on the offshore platform. You are the link between the execution by the insulation engineers and the planning of the offshore insulation work in the Dutch North Sea. Safety rules, quality standards and efficiency are important to you. Rope and climbing techniques are also not unknown to you. Isolating offshore gas platforms is a challenge that you like to sink your teeth into.
Who are you?
- You are an enthusiastic and reliable professional
- You have extensive experience (about 5 years of experience) as a first insulation mechanic and / or insulation mechanic
- You have a VCA basic certificate or an equivalent EU safety certificate
- You have the certificates: all-round insulation mechanic & insulation sheet work short & practical measurement
- You have the necessary SPEN insulation certificates
- You have relevant IRATA certificates for Rope Access work or are willing to follow a course in Rope Access work to learn important rope and climbing techniques
What we can offer you
Both temporary and long-term contracts can be negotiated. We can offer you a working environment where mutual respect, a good atmosphere, but also hard work are of great importance. You will end up in a new organization that wants to significantly increase its market share and thereby offer its employees good working conditions.
Interested in this vacancy?
For more information or questions contact Michiel van Deursen
Send Michiel an email or call + +31 (0)70 2400170.