OCRE Offshore Services BV mobilises technical experts in the Dutch and International Energy, Marine and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries we deliver project management and full project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity in order to stay a player on high level on both national and international scale
- Actively promote HSE project initiatives (such as behavioral based safetynprograms).
- Support the Project HSEQ Manager in ensuring conformity to and compliance with corporate-, client- and legal HSE requirements
- Support the project team in management and control of HSE risks
- Coordinate and manage (re-)active HSE performance monitoring activities
- Perform verification activities via HSE audits and inspections, both on- and- offshore
- Coordinating interfaces with subcontractors, including review of HSE project documentation
- Provide guidance and in-house training on Seaway 7 working methods, HSE related topics and participate in any other project-/client- initiated developments
- Act as project team focal point for HSE-related questions
- Provide project HSE deliverables in time, correct and complete
Capability profile / Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor level of Occupational Health and Safety education (NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ Level 6 or equivalent)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in the renewable wind sector (or offshore construction)
- Experience with the implementation of the UK legal framework, CDM regulations, and HSE related industry best practice
- Experience with risk management and control (Safety in Design, performing HAZID/HIRA sessions, application of Hierarchy of Controls, ensuring ALARP)
- Experience in preparing and conducting HSE audits/site visits/inspections
- Strong team player and self-starter
- Able to liaise and communicate with diverse stakeholders.
- Flexibility to travel within Europe as required
For more information contact Klaudia Martino via email@example.com!