Location: Den Helder, Noord-Holland
For our client Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services in North Holland we are looking for an enthusiastic full-time measurer insulation.
What are you going to do?
As an insulation measurer, you know how best to measure the surfaces to be insulated. As a surveyor you are an important player for the planner and project leader of the offshore insulation work in the Dutch North Sea. You can calculate exactly how much insulation material is needed and you know how to process this in technical drawings for the insulation fitters. Rope and climbing techniques are also not unknown to you. Insulating offshore gas platforms is therefore a challenge that you like to sink your teeth into.
- You are an enthusiastic and reliable professional
- You have extensive experience (about 5 years experience) as a meter and / or insulation mechanic
- You have a VCA VOL certificate or an equivalent EU safety certificate for operational manager
- You have the necessary SPEN insulation certificates
- You have relevant IRATA certificates for Rope Access work or are willing to follow a course in Rope Access work to learn important rope and climbing techniques
What we can offer you
Both temporary and long-term contracts can be negotiated. We can offer you a working environment where mutual respect, a good atmosphere, but also hard work are of great importance. You will end up in a new organization that wants to significantly increase its market share and thereby offer its employees good working conditions.
Interested in this vacancy?
For more information or questions contact our recruiter Gertjan Harteveld
Send Gertjan an email or call +31 06 4003 2815.