Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Then do not hesitate to contact us.
OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and international Energy, Marine, and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. Currently, OCRE is looking for a Lead Engineer for subsea cable projects.
Duration: Expected till end of 2025
- Technical project management for subsea cable projects from A-Z.
- Manage the engineering team in designing and developing subsea cables for the offshore energy industry;
- Lead and mentor multidisciplinary teams;
- Take overall technical responsibility with a main focus on design and production;
- Contribute to research & development activities to secure new business opportunities;
- Manage the development of prototypes, testing and validation of designs, and provide technical expertise and support to the team
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Experience in cabling projects for (offshore) wind;
- At least 5 years’ project management experience in projects of value greater than $1m;
- Ideally completed a full GWO training course, with a valid Offshore Medical;
- Highly developed management and leadership skills;
- Structured, Accurate, Perseverance;
- A long term position as contractor or employee;
- A competitive financial rewarding that matches your skills and responsibilities;
- Hybrid working in consultation with management;
- Chance to join a strong growing company, active in the renewable energy industry;
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly with your CV attached or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our application process
apply for vacancy
introduce to client
interview with client
welcome at ocre!