OCRE Offshore Services B.V., a leading global supplier of client custom solutions for (technical) marine professionals on- and offshore, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Master. This opportunity is part of an upcoming specialized offshore project with a focus on marine surveys and offshore renewable support activities.
Start: August 2023
Location: Offshore - Various Locations
Work: Full Time - Rotational Schedule (4 weeks on / 4 weeks off)
Starting rotation: €335 p/day
From 2nd rotation: €350 p/day
From 4th rotation: €375 p/day
6th rotation onwards: €400 p/day
- Assume overall command and navigation of the vessel, ensuring safe and efficient operations during the specialized offshore project focused on marine surveys.
- Manage and supervise the crew during all phases of the project, with a strong emphasis on safety and data acquisition.
- Coordinate with client representatives and ensure compliance with project requirements in the "on and off shore" environments.
- Oversee vessel maintenance and ensure adherence to strict QHSE culture.
- Participate in meetings and maintain accurate records of vessel activities.
- Handle emergency situations and implement contingency plans when necessary.
- Extensive experience in offshore project business, preferably with marine surveys and offshore renewable support activities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English.
- National Certificate of Competence and Endorsement (I/2, II/2)
- Flag State Endorsement of Recognition (I/10)
- GMDSS Endorsement (IV/2)
- Basic Safety Training (Personal Survival Techniques, Fire - - -
- Prevention and Firefighting, Elementary First Aid + Personal -
- Safety and Social Responsibility) (VI/1)
- Medical First Aid (VI/4)
- Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (VI/2)
- Advanced Firefighting (VI/3)
- Medical Fitness (I/9)
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly or for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org