OCRE Offshore Services is a global supplier of client custom solutions for (technical) marine professionals on -and offshore. We and our professionals are involved, flexible and driven. We operate on a national and an international scale in the following sectors: wind energy, shipbuilding, dredging & infrastructure, offshore installation & decommissioning, and salvage. We can, among others, manage projects and mobilize project teams for your project. We combine knowledge, expertise, and capacity in order to stay a national and international player on a high level.
We are immediately looking for an NDT employee for Spijkenisse in possession of one or more NDT qualifications level 2. As an NDT employee you carry out various investigations to determine the quality of the materials. These investigations may consist of e.g. radiographic, magnetic, ultrasonic or penetrant techniques.
You then work out the findings in a report for the customer. For this you maintain good contacts with the various clients. The work usually starts from the office and is then largely carried out on the business premises of our customers in the Rotterdam-Botlek-Europoort region.
What we ask:
- Completed technical MBO-4 training, WTB or equivalent
- One or more valid NDT qualifications, from level 2
- In possession of driving license B
- Well-developed sense of responsibility, flexibility and independence
- Good oral and written skills in the Dutch and English language
- Representative appearance, with good communication skills
- Confident, honest, balanced and customer-oriented attitude
What we can offer:
- A varied and varied range of work with sufficient challenges
- An informal working atmosphere with many internal and external contacts
- A competitive package of primary and secondary conditions, including
- A personal training program and web-based training options
- Lots of freedom, independence and challenges
Interested in this vacancy?
For more information or questions, please contact Jim Bekker - email@example.com.