OCRE Offshore Services B.V., global supplier of client custom solutions for (technical) marine professionals on- and offshore, is currently searching for a Planner to assist our client, who is specialized in underwater and marine services.
Location: Belgium & Ijmuiden/offshore
Work: Full Time
• Plan and coordinate global logistics for both permanent and temporary staff;
• Update the planning system’s digital short-and long-term planning administration, and publish daily time registrations;
• Establish project-related paperwork, including but not limited to: service, agreements, legal documentation, certificates of credentials;
• Logistics for people and equipment, including PPE (mobilization/demobilization) planning;
• Helping and organizing planning throughout the tendering process booking of accommodations, transportation, hotels, and meal plans responsible for centrally accurate project and tender registration general support for initiatives;
• Setting up project planning, including reporting on capacity progress;
• Ensuring that project documentation and reports are delivered on schedule updating and counseling everyone on the project planning’s status;
• Reporting and monitoring of absent employees;
• Cooperating with the project manager or other responsible party;
• Schedule courses, certification classes and medical exams for personnel.
• Experience doing administrative tasks;
• At least 5 years of relevant experience working as a planner;
• Stress resistant;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proficient written and verbal communication abilities in Dutch and English;
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook).
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly with your CV attached or contact email@example.com for further information.