Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Then do not hesitate to contact us.
OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and international Energy, Marine, and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. Currently, OCRE is looking for a project engineer for subsea cable projects.
- Support the project from tendering of the contract;
- Directing the implementation planning and technical approval planning;
- Verification of engineering documents, procedures and works results;
- Supervising all activities on site and ensuring compliance with all approval conditions imposed by authorities;
- Support the termination & testing scope of the subsea cabling process;
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical university degree;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and/or manufacturing of high voltage on- and offshore cable accessories administrative, secretarial or other office support role;
- Experience in working with quality assurance (non-conformances, root cause analyses, integrity management etc.) from design throughout delivery and operation;
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English;
- A long term position as contractor or employee;
- Experience in cabling projects for (offshore) wind;
- A competitive financial rewarding that matches your skills and responsibilities;
- Hybrid working in consultation with management;
- Chance to join a strong growing company, active in the renewable energy industry;
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly with your CV attached or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our application process
apply for vacancy
introduce to client
interview with client
welcome at ocre!