OCRE Offshore Services is a global supplier of client custom solutions for (technical) marine professionals on -and offshore. We and our professionals are involved, flexible and driven. We operate on a national and an international scale in the following sectors: wind energy, shipbuilding, dredging & infrastructure, offshore installation & decommissioning, and salvage. We can, among others, manage projects and mobilize project teams for your project. We combine knowledge, expertise, and capacity in order to stay a national and international player on a high level.
We are looking for a “hands-on” and ambitious candidate for this role. You are a go-getter, result-oriented and value humor in your daily routine. You wish to work in a young and energetic team. You are market conscious and you dare to tackle the opportunities that exist in a fast forward and well-mannered way. In addition, you also welcome possibilities for personal development and growth within our organization.
Recruiter responsibilities include guiding the Recruitment assistant through the daily activities required, to ensure a high quality customer service and that the complete hiring process runs smoothly from the communication with the commercial back-office/finance department to the Account Manager. You will work close to the Account Manager who will be handing over the clients’ requests to you. From there on, you will be responsible of structuring and following these up, by means of updating the recruitment software’s database, social media job-posts, website vacancies and from there on, keep track of the status in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- You will own and constantly improve the full recruitment cycle and manage all phases of candidate engagement inclusive of sourcing, screening, phone interviews, F2F interviews and negotiations.
- You will be responsible for developing innovative strategies for finding the best talent according to business’ and clients’ needs.
- You actively build and maintain your candidate and client network-database, as well as maintaining the recruitment software/social media/website vacancies and other tools used for internal project-planning.
- You will be staying up to date and aligned with industry news/updates, in order to stay ahead of competition and be able to provide the management team with constructive feedback.
- You will provide HR/career counseling to our seconded employees and be able to advise the Account Manager on customized consulting solutions.
- 1+ year of experience in Technical recruitment (Agency or Corporate) is an advantage, ambitious starters are also welcome to apply.
- Education in Business, HR, Psychology or relevant field will be considered an advantage.
- Affinity with relevant technical information and/or passion for the offshore-maritime or renewable industries will be considered an advantage.
- Familiar with recruitment software/CRMs/LinkedIn recruiter seat.
- Ability to independently screen, interview and prepare a candidate for review within an appropriate timeline.
- Problem-solving aptitude and proactive thinking. Multitasking mindset is welcome;
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
- Willing to grow into a more commercial function as Account Manager, will be considered an advantage.
What can we offer you?
- A good salary.
- Good secondary employment benefits.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Career opportunities within the company.
- Internal and external training oppertunities.
Interested? Apply now!
For more information contact Jim Bekker, firstname.lastname@example.org