Are you looking for an adventurous and dynamic job? We are looking for a Restaurant & Bar Manager for Holland Norway Lines who is determined to build an excellent experience for all passengers. Are you representative, organized and motivated? Are you communicative in several languages? Then this vacancy with lots of free time might be something for you!
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Onboard in Kristiansand, Norway, or in Eemshaven, The Netherlands
Rotation: 4 weeks on board/4 weeks off
Duration: Minimum half a year with possibility of extension
As the job title mentions, you are responsible for the general management of all the restaurants and bars on board! There is much to be taken into account when managing these departments. With the goal being to ensure that everything runs as efficiently as possible. Is hospitality in your blood and do you feel fulfilled by managing staff, creating a good working environment and fulfilling the experience onboard? Then this position is made for you!
- Managing, coordinating, training, informing restaurant and bar staff, specifically the managers;
- Overseeing and monitoring all aspects in these departments (orders, drinks, menus, etc.);
- Reporting to the Hotel Manager onboard;
- Administrative work.
The ideal profile
- You speak fluent English and a Scandinavian language and/or Dutch;
- You are available immediately or at short notice;
- You have strong communication skills and know how to work efficiently;
- You are representative, friendly and have an open attitude;
- You have experience in Food and Beverage management work, specifically offshore;
- You have a flexible attitude towards work and do not get seasick easily;
- Willingness to obtain certificates.
What can we do for you?
- Dynamic and interesting working environment;
- A lot of free time;
- Opportunity to grow;
- Assistance with obtaining certificates;
- Long term job.
Interested and enthusiastic? Then apply directly via the button below!
Do you want more information? send an email to email@example.com.