Our client, active in the solar industry and based in the south-east of England, is expanding and looking for a fulltime Sales Support. Do you want to work for a family owned, innovative and technical company? A fast-growing international company that contributes to the global energy transition? Then we would like to meet you!
Working in a dedicated English based team and alongside the Dutch head office, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping our existing customers in the UK. Keeping the service level as high as possible and improve where necessary by listening to our valued customer base.
What will you be doing as a Sales Support?
- You are the point of contact for our customers in the UK;
- Manage accounts by making offers, technical calculations and helping them in the logistical process;
- Designing solar projects using specially developed software;
- Working closely with the account managers for offering technical and logistical support;
- Responsible for stock orders coming from our headquarters in the Netherlands;
- Propose improvements for internal and external processes and software tools;
- You are in close contact with your colleagues in the Netherlands working together on complex projects and stock deliveries.
- Effective communications skills;
- Team player;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- IT knowledge (MS Office, Outlook);
- Languages: English (fluently);
- Accurate and customer orientated;
- Technical affinity.
What do we offer?
We offer an excellent package of primary and secondary terms of employment with interesting education and development options. You will be part of an enthusiastic team with a lot of humour and drive. Room for own initiatives and responsibilities with the backup of a helpful team.
Who are we?
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the solar industry. A young and dynamic team that focuses entirely on the development and production of mounting systems for solar panels on pitched roofs, flat roofs and open fields. THe company also has an office and warehouse in the UK and Sweden and an office in Spain. We are a worldwide household name in the field of innovative systems since 1963. High-quality products are developed and produced here at our 25,000 m2 business complex, using modern machinery and the latest technologies.