We are looking for a fulltime & enthousiastic scaffolding supervisor on behalf of our client Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services
What will you be doing?
As scaffolding supervisor you will be working in strong collaboration with our project lead for offshore scaffolding works on gas platforms in the Dutch north sea. You will be the operational supervisor of all offshore scaffolding to guarantee healthy, safe and efficient project execution for this maintenance project. The supervisor role also entails rope access work in order to to manage the scaffolder's team.
- You are a reliable and enthousiastic professional
- Your have a relevant academic background at secondary vocational education level, Dutch MBO 4 level or other EU equivalent
- You have profound experience (approx. 10 years experience) working as a scaffolding foreman and/or inspector
- You have a Dutch VCA VOL certificate or an equivalent health & safety certificate for operational supervision
- You have obtained relevant IRATA certificates for rope access work or you are willing to follow rope access work training
What we offer:
Temporary or long-term contracts are negotiable. We offer you a working environment where mutual respect, a good atmosphere but also hard work are very important. You will be part of a new organization that wants to significantly increase its market share and thereby provide its employees with good employment conditions.
Do you need more information? Please contact our recruiter Gertjan Harteveld.
You can also visit our webpage to learn more about our collaboration with Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services.
Do you have what it takes? Press the apply button below to start our hiring process.
+31 6 4003 2815