OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and International Energy, Marine, and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. We combine knowledge and capacity in order to stay a player on a high level, on both national and international scales.
Client: our client is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering, and offshore projects (oil, gas, and wind).
We are immediately looking for a Senior Document Controller for our client.
Start date 01/08/2021
End Date 31/10/2021
Duration Three months (It is not possible to take holidays during these 3 months).
The position is for 32 hours a week: working days Monday and Friday are a must. Tuesday and Wednesday very welcome. So basically on Thursdays not to work.
Location: Partial work from home as long as current COVID-19 measures remain in place. Then as much as possible at the office in Gorinchem.
Job: Self-employed or/and company employment
Job description The Senior Document Controller is in charge of the daily management of documents on a Project or in a Department. The Senior Document Controller works in a team of document controllers or can manage a small project independently.
- Manage and Controls registers (lists) and files documents.
- Managing of internal and external documents.
- Checks compliance and quality of documents.
- Distributes documents.
- Reports to the LDC/Manager QHSE.
- Handling correspondence.
- Oversee the project document flow of one package or a small project.
- Vocal Point for the project team regarding document control.
- Consults with DMS4P Support about issues, problems and solutions.
The ideal candidate
- Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO)
- 5- 10 years experience
- Structured, Accurate, Persevere
- Good command of written and spoken Dutch and English
- Operational effectiveness and stress resistant
- Experience with/knowledge of Sharepoint is a must. Knowledge of A-Conex highly desirable.
Interested? Please reach out!
For more information? Please contact
Theres Åkesson, email@example.com