Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Then do not hesitate to contact us.
OCRE Offshore Services B.V. mobilizes technical experts in the Dutch and international Energy, Marine, and Offshore industries. For major projects in the energy and offshore industries, we deliver project management and full project teams. Currently, OCRE is looking for a Senior Project Manager for subsea cable projects.
Duration: Expected till end of 2025
- Ensure that the subsea cable supply and termination scope is on time, quality, and budget;
- Ensure that department best practices and processes are implemented within the project
- Demonstrate leadership in safety, nurture and maintain a strong safety culture within the team;
- Collaborating with internal and external parties to conduct project acceptance and support the audit process;
- Liaise with other project managers and department managers on co-ordination with other projects, to ensure optimal utilisation of resources;
- Ensure fieldwork is efficiently planned; liaise with clients to ensure both parties are fully informed of mobilisation/planning arrangements;
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Experience in cabling projects for (offshore) wind;
- At least 5 years’ project management experience in projects of value greater than $1m;
- Ideally completed a full GWO training course, with a valid Offshore Medical;
- Highly developed management and leadership skills;
- Structured, Accurate, Perseverance;
- A long term position as contractor or employee;
- A competitive financial rewarding that matches your skills and responsibilities;
- Hybrid working in consultation with management;
- Chance to join a strong growing company, active in the renewable energy industry;
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly with your CV attached or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our application process
apply for vacancy
introduce to client
interview with client
welcome at ocre!