Position: Service Engineer
Your technical knowledge can solve customer failures on location. You repair, balance and inspect electrical machines or installations and ensure that they function properly again. On the basis of drawings and a work instruction, you will also independently cabling, possibly (partly) testing on location and (partly) taking care of the commissioning of the installations. Depending on the level of difficulty, you can do this alone or in a project team.
- An electrical engineering education at least at MBO level 4
- VCA diploma, or being willing to obtain it
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of balancing, electrical and/or drive technology
- Experience with mounting and wiring installations, PLCs and frequency inverters
- A good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
For more information, contact Klaudia Martino via firstname.lastname@example.org!