Closely collaborates with internal and external users of the Document Management System 4 Projects (DMS4P) based on SharePoint. Working in tandem with the DMS4P Team, this role ensures a secure, effective, and efficient Document Management platform. The work environment is characterized by a dynamic workload, requiring continuous adaptation to changing needs and a structured process flow. Operates within the boundaries of Document and Quality Management, IT Security, processes, and procedures.
Location: This position can be fulfilled in the Rotterdam office and/or Gorinchem office, with possibilities to work from home (up to 2 days when working full-time).
Hours: 32-40 hrs per week.
- Perform operational support for all issues arising in the SharePoint-based Document Management System for projects and tenders.
- Quickly understand SharePoint-based systems and document control processes that use them.
- Perform SharePoint support activities for diverse customers, applying general SharePoint knowledge and basic root cause analysis.
- Solve incidents, problems, and conduct changes, with and without supplier support.
- Work within instructions and procedures with supervision of progress, aligning with colleagues and/or team lead in the meantime.
- Listen to questions and comments from internal and external stakeholders, addressing questions or complaints and proactively informing the right stakeholders.
- Identify bottlenecks and improvement opportunities regarding operational SharePoint activities, services, and processes.
- General SharePoint knowledge (MBO working and thinking level), including knowledge of document management in general.
- Several years of relevant experience.